- $9,000 per year, with an additional $3,000 in a professional development account to be utilized over the 4 years
- Supplemental Questions
- Parent or Guardian Name
- Relationship to Student
- Parent or Guardian Contact Number
- Parent or Guardian Address (if different than the student's)
- Parent or Guardian Email
- Upload a one-page essay entitled "My Career in Business and Financial Services". Essay should describe in detail your interest in a career in business and the financial services industry..
- Upload an up-to-date resume that demonstrates your leadership roles and activities.
- Please provide the names and email addresses of two individuals who can recommend you for the Networks Scholarship. These references can be from anyone familiar with your leadership successes and accomplishments, including high school teachers, guidance counselors, or employers. Recommendations from family members will not be accepted.
MAKE SURE to ask your reference if they can write a letter for you ahead of time and tell them that they will receive an email from us requesting it. Also tell them what the scholarship application deadline is.
Personal references are not required, but strongly encouraged.
- Reference 1:
- Reference 2:
- Show 3 more