Blackwell Scholars - Elementary Education
Recipients of the scholarship must be US citizens and residents of the state of Indiana. Recipients must be enrolled full time in the Elementary Education major and maintain a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grade scale. Recipients must have demonstrated leadership skills and quality of character. Recipients of each scholarship will be juniors or seniors.
- Supplemental Questions
- Campus Address
- Campus Phone Number
- Please upload your unofficial transcript
- Please list all scholarships that you are receiving and how they will be used.
- Please provide any information regarding your personal circumstances which you feel are pertinent to be considered for this scholarship.
- Please upload a one page personal statement describing how you meet the qualifications for this scholarship. *Preferred document type is a Word Document*
- Please provide the name and email address of two (2) individuals who can recommend you for the Blackwell Scholars Elementary Education scholarship. These references can be from anyone familiar with your academic performance and potential, including high school teachers, guidance counselors or employers. Recommendations from family members will not be accepted. MAKE SURE to ask your reference if they can write a letter for you ahead of time and tell them that they will receive an email from us requesting it. Also tell them what the scholarship application deadline is.
- Show 2 more