2023 Career Center Internship Scholarship
The Internship Scholarship program has three scholarships that support targeted internship experiences that will develop students’ understanding of themselves and a meaningful career path. If you are completing an internship experience either paid or unpaid, apply to the internship scholarship program through the Career Center.
Each scholarship recipient will be selected through a rubric rating, upon interviewing and submitting all documents requested. With any additional questions, please contact the Career Center at 812-237-5000 or via e-mail at email@example.com. For more information on internship scholarships, visit the Career Center website.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you submitted your internship for approval through Handshake?
- Resume: please upload your current resume
- Please upload a cover letter addressed to your internship site.
- Please upload the position description of your internship.
- Please provide the name and email address of your faculty supervisor. Should your internship not be associated with class credit, please put N/A
- Student Disclaimer and Agreement
- ISU is sometimes approached by the media to release information related to students involved in experiential learning experiences; likewise, ISU occasionally creates publications, articles, etc. that feature such experiences. If you give permission for usage of your experience, photos, name, and contact information, please indicate as much by choosing the appropriate statement.
- Student Agreement
- Show 1 more