Arlington/Roe Insurance & Risk Management Scholarship
This scholarship is established to celebrate the partnership between Arlington/Roe and ISU, and to provide support to students passionate about pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
• Must be junior or senior in the academic year the funding is awarded;
• Must be pursuing a degree in Insurance & Risk Management in the Scott College of Business;
• Must have a university GPA of at least 3.0;
• Preference to students demonstrating financial need, as determined by the Office of Financial Aid;
• This scholarship may be awarded once per recipient and is not renewable;
• Gongaware, Networks, or President’s Scholarship recipients are not eligible.