Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
ISU award 10 full tuition awards yearly.
Qualified applicants should:
1. Have at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher
2. Have earned their Associates degree by time of enrollment at STATE
3. Have proof of PTK membership on file with Admissions
4. Have at least 60 transferrable credit hours
5. Must be a U.S. citizen.
6. Recipients must be entering ISU in the Fall semester
*Renewable for one additional year. Full-time enrollment required. (3.0 cum gpa required to renew)
- Valued at full in-state tuition per year
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your plan upon completion of your ISU degree?