Pre-Professional Aviation Flight Technology Essay
Eligible students will be:
Students who plan to major in the Pre-Professional Aviation Flight Technology program
Students planning to enroll full-time in Fall 2019
Student who have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or higher and SAT test score 1070 or ACT composite 21
- Admission to Pre-Professional Aviation Flight Technology Major
- Supplemental Questions
- In 350 to 500 words, please respond to one of the following prompts:
1. How do you plan to ensure your success at the ISU Flight Academy?
2. "Why I fly," or "Why I want to fly."
3. Recount a time you faced a challenge. How did you overcome it? What did you learn?
4. What does professionalism in an aviation career mean to you?
- Do you have a private pilot's license?
- Please submit a copy of your pilot's license