The ISU Faculty and Staff Bridge the Gap Annual Scholarship
This scholarship is for students who have a financial gap and are not able to register for the upcoming semester.
Consideration for this scholarship shall be given to an Indiana State University student(s) who meets the following criteria:
- Recipients must hold a 3.0 GPA or higher;
- Recipients must have completed at least fifteen credit hours at Indiana State University;
- Preference will be given to students with the furthest progression toward their degree;
- Scholarship should be limited to the amount necessary to make the student(s) eligible to register for their next semester of class;
- Non-renewable scholarship;
- Preference given to an on-campus learner;
- Financial need as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please respond to ONE of the following prompts:
Option 1: What has been your favorite class? How has it prepared you for your career and life as a citizen in a globally interdependent world? (Remember, Foundational Studies courses can prepare you for your career by helping you to develop and hone essential skills that most employers are seeking in an employee)
Option 2: If you receive this scholarship, how do you plan to "pay it forward" when you are able?