Caroline C. Howe and Todd A. Osburn Endowed Scholarship
Consideration for a scholarship shall be given to an Indiana State University student who meets the following criteria:
- Potential recipients must be a citizen of the United States (parents of recipients must also be citizens of the United States).
- Potential recipients must be pursuing a major within the Scott College of Business.
- Potential recipients must have achieved a status of Junior, Senior, or graduate level within the Scott College of Business.
- Applicants must be engaged in part-time employment during their scholar year.
- Potential recipients are not eligible for Federal Grants.
- Potential recipients must be/maintain a 3.0 or above GPA within the Scott College of Business.
- Preference will be given to potential recipients whose expected family contribution is no more than equal to half the cost of attendance, as determined by the Indiana State University Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Preference will be given to applicants majoring in Finance, Accounting, or Financial Services.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are your parents United States citizens?
- Will you be working at least part-time next academic year?